Just to clarify :  My original proposal was to include as part  of Go the
syntax

(test) ? {
{ //..code block for test=true
} : {
  //..code block for test=false
}

I am NOT in favor of allowing nested ternary operations

In addition, I also propose allowing un-nested '?' as an alternative
assignment statement i.e.  var = (temp >80) ? "red": "blue"

Thus, any further discussion of this topic should not involve issues
related to nested ternary operations