This group works on a longer timeframe. It is not uncommon for it to take a
day or two to get a good response. Bumping your post 8 hours later is
definitely considered bad etiquette here.

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 4:57:04 AM UTC-4, Nitish Saboo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to parse raw syslog messages in GO.Similar to glossy npm, which is
> a very generic yet powerful library for  parsing raw syslog messages, How
> can we parse raw syslog message in GO ?
>
> Can I make use of this link '
> https://github.com/nanobox-io/golang-syslogparser/blob/master/rfc3164/rfc3164.go
>
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fnanobox-io%2Fgolang-syslogparser%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Frfc3164%2Frfc3164.go&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH4Dr6FVTFSsaUi2X5EquNgv5tTLA>'
>
> for parsing the raw syslog messages ?

Looks like that is what it is there for.  Give it a try. However, it looks
to me like you would actually want to use the top level package:
https://github.com/nanobox-io/golang-syslogparser.

Good Luck