Dear all:

I recently built an app using go plugin, but I have some questions about
"plugin cannot be closed", why can't plugin be uninstalled?

The application I build needs to load and unload the plugin frequently to
call the changed external logic (this part of the logic changes
frequently). Does "plugin cannot be closed" cause a memory leak? Because
the dynamic link library is still in memory, it is not released by the
kernel.

I would like to ask if the go team has a new support plan for plugin. I am
also very interested in the reason of "plugin cannot be closed".

Thank you for reading.

go version 1.12.4

xu