Hi,
I have this method:

func CallBack(key *C.char, value *C.char, value_len C.size_t){

    }

and the *value* parameter in the arguments is containing the given string
'Fp5PpR2roT6uPnte47      image/gif'.
I want to extract only first word from the string.Let me know how can I do
this.

I don't want  to split the string into a slice of individual characters.

Thanks