[Sorry for the late reply; I was having technical difficulties!]

* Louki Sumirniy <louki.sumirniy.stal...@gmail.com> [190503 10:39]:
> A lot of people clearly don't know this, also - there is a builtin print()
> and println() function in Go. If the output is stdout, these are probably
> the most efficient ways to thow strings at it.

FYI, these are documented at https://golang.org/ref/spec#Bootstrapping

  Current implementations provide several built-in functions useful
  during bootstrapping. These functions are documented for completeness
  but are not guaranteed to stay in the language. They do not return a
  result.

So, if you use print and println, be aware that they are not really
intended for production use and are not covered by the language
compatibility guarantee.

...Marvin