Get all data in the first Next() call? or only get a batch?

At2019-06-26 21:19:07,Henrik Johanssondahankzter@gmail.comwrote:

I am pretty sure it's the latter case with lazy loading when needed during the
Next() call.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:59 PM 杜沁园 <sa517...@mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote:

When we operate with mysql with Go, as follow:

rows, err := db.Query(....)

for rows.Next() {

When the driver get data?

Get all data at once when we call `Query`???

Or only get a batch of Data when we call `Next`, and get next batch of data
when we run out of it????