I am not making this argument but you are continuously referring to
experienced developer's preferences (perhaps someone else more if so I am
sorry).

Don't get me wrong. Experience is good and weigh a lot especially combined
with education and wits. Perhaps we can both concede that there are such
developers in both camps.