Hi All,

I am trying to change the ssa phase of Go compiler to do extra work during
memory stores.
For example whenever there is a memory store, I want to make a function
call to one of my Go packages instead of the store.
So, far I have some working changes and I can see the new SSA nodes when I
dump SSA using GOSSAFUNC.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a tool which can covert the SSA nodes back to some version of
Go code?
2. How does Go team/others develop/make changes to Go compiler? So, far I
have been adding prints in the Go compiler (cmd/compile/internal/syntax,
gc, & ssa packages) to understand the code flow. But, this is very time
consuming. I am sure a better way exists.

I'll appreciate any help!

Thanks!
Mohit