I use 'gomobile bind -target=ios xxx' to get an ios file xxx.framework(xx
is a package with a subdirectory "assets", and there are a file
'config.json' in assets).
    And I try to get the 'config.json' asset by using asset.Open() and then
get an error 'no such file or directory'(I successfully get the asset when
binding android).
    I see this tip on godoc of gomobile(On iOS an asset is a resource
stored in the application bundle. Resources can be loaded using the same
relative paths).
    How can I get the asset file? Should I use the asset.Open API? What the
path I should put the asset file into IOS is?

Thanks.