Hi,
I have a Go module which looks as follows:

go.mod
go.sum

    ----- pkg1

    -----pkg2

The module is called mydomain.com/mypkg

I'm trying to run the tests for pkg1 by calling

go test ./pkg1/...

My problem is that pkg1 imports mydomain.com/mypkg/pkg2 and that running
the tests this way seems to mean that the go.mod is ignored and
mydomain.com/mypkg/pkg2 is expected to be found in the GOPATH instead.

I suspect I could run

go test ...

but I would prefer running them one package at a time which was easy enough
when using the GOPATH. Can I still do that with modules without having to
install the package into $GOPATH/src/mydomain.com/mypkg ?

Cheers,
Chris