* Durga Someswararao G <durgasomeswararao...@gmail.com> [190827 14:07]:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me in this case.
>
> I was reading byte data(array of bytes) from another process and converted
> that data to string. Now I am trying to replace escape sequences \n with
> strings.Replace function but golang not detecting it.
>
> Even I tried with bytes.Replace function but no use.
>
> Also observed even strings.Contains function also not detecting \n.
>
> Eg:
>
> strings.Replace("String1\nString2", "\n", "golang",-1 )

This playground link does what I think you are trying to do, based on
your example: https://play.golang.org/p/VqNgO-P10oi

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "strings"
)

func main() {
    var s = "Hello,\nplayground"
    fmt.Println(s)
    s = strings.Replace(s, "\n", " *** ", -1)
    fmt.Println(s)
}

If you use the playground to share a simple example of how you are
currently using this and what you want the result to be, we will be able
to help you better.

...Marvin