On 14 Sep 2019, at 01:52, anto...@aporeto.com<mailto:anto...@aporeto.com> wrote:

but require 1.2.0 will not work if another dependency requires the same package
at version 1.1.0 thanks to mvs.

So either I'm wrong and I did not understand mvs, in that case I would like to
get enlighten, or I got that right and that comforts me in my deep hate of mvs.

Luckily, you're wrong on this point. MVS means that if you require 1.2.0 and
some dependency requires 1.1.0, you'll both get 1.2.0. (And not, say, 1.3.49).

//jb