Hi Ian, go-delve for arm64 (https://github.com/go-delve/delve/issues/1715)
also encountered this problem, I want to fix this problem.
unix.PtraceGetRegsArm64 may be not work on Linux arm64 since version
2.6.34, because PTRACE_GETREGS has been replaced with PTRACE_GETREGSET, no
longer support PTRACE_GETREGS. PTRACE_GETREGSET needs to work with
different NT_XXX values, and the current API unix.PtraceGetRegSetArm64
obviously does not have such scalability. So I think we may need to add a
new API, such as unix.PtraceGetRegSetArm64(pid int, addr int, regsout
*PtraceRegsArm64). What do you think?