Hi Robert,

I think I found the options you were referring to, and I was able to get
the whole overview with the following.

go tool pprof -http :9999 -edgefraction 0 -nodefraction 0 -nodecount 100000
cpu.prof

Its a bit of a screenfull though, and I was wondering if there is any
simpler way to find out who is calling what?
So that I could dig down through top and if the function isn't in my code
follow the callstack to find what part of my code
initiated the call.