On 2019-10-24 09:50, Gert wrote:
> This kind of low level is way out of my league but what about
> using https://github.com/tinygo-org/tinygo instead to build your JIT? I only
> know tinygo has no garbage collector at all.

Don't let this stop you getting things done but I would hope that any newly
developed JIT might be W^X compatible?

https://flak.tedunangst.com/post/now-or-never-exec

"People like their JITs, and JITs like their executable allocations. Hopefully
most JIT engines are structured so that they have some advance knowledge of what
allocations will become executable in advance."