[You keep sending replies that are not connected to the message to which
you are replying.  RFC 822 (and subsequent RFCs) defines the In-Reply-To
header, which has been in use for more than 30 years.  Most MUAs will
add this automatically.  Failure to add the header really messes up MUAs
that display messages from the same thread together.  Does your MUA not
add this header???]

* Robert Engels <reng...@ix.netcom.com> [191112 13:00]:
> This is not the issue I am referring to, I am referring to
> https://github.com/golang/go/issues/5045

Hmm.  I am really confused.  You sent the link I quoted in reply to this