Hi,

 "licensecheck classifies license files and heuristically determines
how well they correspond to known open source licenses."

I'd like to identify license references in the file system. If I
understand correctly package licensecheck in it's current form is not
useful to help with this.
If it's still possible, could you please share a hint how to do that?
(input: byte array, output: license references in the byte array)
If I understand correctly and I can't use licensecheck in it's current
form, which one is preferred:
extend current api, (maybe: func Refers(input []byte) (References,
bool) or fork+rename the package? (References{...} being similar to
Coverage{...})

thanks,
Gergely Födémesi