On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 9:55:55 AM UTC-7, Daniel Norte Moraes wrote:

>    I Want create and permite my users to create go lang programs mostly
> with full capabilities from
> golang itself, but with some direct capabilities as net and filesystem
> striped from direct accesss; mostly
> capabilities as database access, and network access will be encapsuled in
> ours third parthy golang libs :-)
>   The intent is use golang as a full-fledge compiled language and as
> substitute for a need a custom scripted language.

I do something much like that for my Go Server Pages
<https://gosp.pakin.org/> project, which lets one embed Go code in a Web
page à la PHP.  The Web server administrator can choose which packages are
allowed to be imported, with the default being only the provided gosp
package <https://godoc.org/github.com/spakin/gosp/src/gosp>, which
encapsulates a few functions from some of the standard packages.  Check out
the gosp2go source directory
<https://github.com/spakin/gosp/tree/master/src/gosp2go> and in particular
the ValidateImports method in utils.go
<https://github.com/spakin/gosp/blob/39c37251e1914ad23ad16f5c9e458bc90eddf08a/src/gosp2go/utils.go#L64>