Thanks, but then you would have to define the interface beforehand for any
argument type. And there are a lot:
format strings, strings, characters, integers of different size,
floating-pont numbers, file-ids

Meanwhile I found this discussion:
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/18605
which hints that comma-separated variadic arguments might come with Go 2.x
in some unknown future.