Sigh. I overlooked the riddle and took it as a straight question. Typical
for me all my life. (once considered making a T-shirt saying "answers
rhetorical questions"). Mild chagrin here... (P.S. sorry for bad typing.
Keyboard's B and SHIFT keys are roken broken.)

--

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*