Hello,

Given the following file `flag_example.go`:

package main

import "flag"

func main() {
    flagName := flag.String("flagName", "flagValue", "Help message.")
    flag.Parse()
    _ = flagName
}

If I execute it with a bad flag passed I see the following:

$ ./flag_example -flagName
flag needs an argument: -flagName
Usage of ./flag_example:
  -flagName string
        Help message. (default "flagValue")

What I would like to see is something like the following:

$ ./flag_example -flagName
Usage of ./flag_example:
  -flagName string
        Help message. (default "flagValue")

flag needs an argument: -flagName

In other words, I would like to move the error to the end. Is there an easy
way to achieve this? I know about changing Usage, but that doesn't seem to
affect this specific issue. Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Thomas