Hi,

I'm new to Go and finding it interesting to learn. I'm not a developer or
programmer, but I have interest in learning to code

I'm working on a project to convert csv file to xml file. The code executes
and I'm able to generate a xml file. But the file is not in the expected
format. I seek some help

I'm expecting the below results in xml output:

<Manifest>

<Header>

</Field1>

</Field2>