Hi!

I have an application I made a few years ago for a friend which sends
emails using a Gmail account with STMP, using the library
gopkg.in/gomail.v1. Since then I moved on and I'm not familiar with latest
changes in Gmail or the library.

It seems Google is dropping access for LSA (less secure apps) in June and
I've been asked if I can update the apps to work with OAuth.

I've doing some research and it seems that:

   - gomail.v1 moved to gomail.v2, but it was abandoned several years ago.
   - I cannot configure SMTP access in my Gmail account. Has STMP support
   dropped from Gmail? Current account works, so maybe it is not possible to
   activate it but accounts already using it works? Do you know if this will
   last?

I guess it's time to learn how to use IMAP and OAuth in Go with Gmail to
update the app. Can you tell me of any tutorial/library to use?

Thanks a lot.