I’m a senior engineer at coder.com. We’re a small startup in Austin looking
to hire a senior Go engineer. The role would involve developing and
maintaining the Go microservices that power our development platform on
kubernetes. We want someone by our downtown Austin office but are open to
remote for the first few months until we can get you relocated. If you’re
really good, full time remote is also possible (including Canada).

We are big on open source. Check out some of our projects at github.com/cdr.
Your compensation will be above market as long you’re actually good, we’re
well funded. I’m not going to quiz you on useless trivia during our
interview but you will need to impress me with your Go knowledge and
detailed discussion regarding projects you’ve worked on.

You’ll get 3 weeks PTO standard (you can always take more unpaid), solid
work life balance (we don’t work more than 40 hours a week) and whatever
desk setup you want. We have a very talented team full of Go lovers and I’m
looking forward to seeing it grow.

Please email me at an...@coder.com with your resume.