I am going through failures that I see in Gonum tests when we build on
arm64 (Travis now provide this).

In many cases there are slight differences that I'm OK with adding a
tolerance to accept, but in one case (stat.ROC[0][1]) I see an error
that can be completely avoided by changing the expression from what is
at [1] to

```
        for i := range tpr {
                tpr[i] = 1 - tpr[i]/nPos
                fpr[i] = 1 - fpr[i]/nNeg
        }
```

Should I expect `inv := 1/c; v *= inv` and `v /= c` to give the same
results for reasonable cases? (or at least to match the behaviour on
amd64/386/arm - which all agree).

thanks
Dan

[0]https://godoc.org/gonum.org/v1/gonum/stat#ROC