I have been wanting an arm64 builder to do local testing for Gonum
recently. Unfortunately, though RPi 3 and 4 have 64 bit cores, Raspbian
is 32 bit, so they don't satisfy.

However, I found this article[1] which goes through installing a UEFI
bootloader and vanilla Debian Buster install on 3B/3B+.

I tried it out yesterday and it worked perfectly (making sure to follow
the instructions to the letter).

There is also a UEFI bootloader setup for the RPi4[2], but it is
currently experimental.

Dan

[1]https://pete.akeo.ie/2019/07/installing-debian-arm64-on-raspberry-pi.html
[2]https://github.com/pftf/RPi4