Thank you both.

When I am the designer of API that must stream json array, I use JSONL. And
it is much easier to use it as sender.

Unfortunately, in this case, I can't modify the API.

I read somewhere (I can't remember where), that somebody plans to work on
simplicity for streaming json object with Go
Does someone know if it is actually the case or if it still plans?