}

What if my input JSON is this:
{
  "first_name": "first",
  "last_name": "last",
  "favorite_color": "orange",
  "age": 92
}

Is there an existing library to have a structure that's something like this:

type jsonData struct {
    FirstName string                 `json:"first_name"`
    LastName  string                 `json:"last_name"`
    Extras    map[string]interface{} `json:",extras"`
}

Such that a JSON unmarshal and marshal will preserve the data of the
original JSON?

I think I can probably make something work with the standard library,
except that it will require extra marshaling / unmarshaling steps that will
be annoying to reproduce for each structure that needs to capture extra
data. So I'm hoping there's a better solution?

Eric