> On 2020-02-21 16:13, Amnon Baron Cohen wrote:
>> >
>> Default connection limits suggest it isn't production ready by default
>> and so is
>> the main reason...so define properly hardened, but also.
>

> For an average schmuck like me, "hardened" means that I am not criminally
neglecting an easy fix to a known vulnerability in the tools I am using
(luckily I am not in charge of developing the 2020 voting apps). Ideally,
net/http exports a function that hides the gory details that Filippo's
article recommends. Another option is a set of clear up-to-date
recommendations by the relevant Go Team.

Thanks,