Actually, you should read the whole note -- it's fun. Half of the languages
are bad because of memory leaks, the other half are bad because of having
GC; half are bad because of difficult asynchronism, the other half are bad
because of having a runtime. etc.

It reads like an imperiously-worded tautology about
safety/power/convenience coming at a cost.

--

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*