On Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 1:42:31 PM UTC-5, Anjana Prabhakar wrote:

> I get the error as r1.randIntn undefined (type *math/rand.Rand has no
> field or method randIntn). Please help.

The message is  pretty clear. The first step I would take with a message
like that is to look at the documentation for the type that the compiler
has so kindly provided. If you go to the documentation for the rand package
<https://golang.org/pkg/math/rand/#pkg-index>, you will see that the Rand
struct has no method 'randIntn', just as the message says. The next step
would be to read about the methods that are available for rand.Rand, and
see if any of them fit your needs.

(The fact that randIntn starts with a lower case letter is a big hint that
there could be no such public method.)

Good Luck