This sort of follows on from the EINTR discussion a while back, but was
prompted by a claim in the gophers #general slack channel that "the Go
scheduler will actively try to interrupt CGO calls that take too
long"[1].

This doesn't seem right to me, but I wanted to confirm from people who
know (also is there any documentation about the behaviour of the new
pre-emptive scheduler?).

thanks
Dan

[1]