The problem is that I have seen using golang in the wrong context, as an
example:
https://www.gophercon.co.uk/videos/2017/golangs-realtime-gc-in-theory-and-practice/
https://www.gophercon.co.uk/videos/2019/Experimenting-with-Golang-and-Webassembly/

I suspect that new programmers starting to use Go believe that the language
name is golang, probably because nobody bothered to correct them.

Thanks.