I think the team of go programming language should invite other people that out
of google join some part of the project. And you all can have more free time.

Sometimes Lazy is good habit. It’s 10+ years, go should not be a research
project now. How Many 10 years do you have?  Like what is the binary package
file of go? c/c++ have dll/so file, java has jar file, even php has a phar file.

Guess what this project will happen when you all leave google? Only projects
like PHP and Python and Java are real open source community driven project.
They are all not belong to any company.