On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 20:47:07 UTC, Robert Engels wrote:

> One way to handle this is to generate all of the data up front in an array
> and then just index into the array based on the run.

Yeah, I had thought of that before posting but then I'd have to decide on a
value for b.N. I was trying to roll with the idea of the framework
establishing a value. To be honest if it wasn't for the fact that I was
just curious as to why it wasn't working I'd just have settled for an array
with a fixed b.N.

All part of my golang learning experience