There are a few options, but it rather depends on what you need to do.  The
most similar to walk for linux would be go-gtk3.  However, for
cross-platform, probably the QT bindings.  If you want to go the embedded
html route, there are a few different options.  I personally like Wails.
Here is a breakdown of some of the options so that you can research which
one fits your needs:

https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go#gui

--
Philip A. Chapman