I've seen the hits you offered.
However, I couldn't see any examples with the hits.
Besides, the version of termui I used is v3, which is the latest version.
There isn't any functions about the input.
The second is that I want to print something as normal after exit the UI.

Thanks for your replying and information.
Max

Brian Candler於 2020年4月17日星期五 UTC+8下午6時52分01秒寫道: