Yes, sorry. Eight years of habit is hard to break. I think I agree
with you; a small bit of text in
https://golang.org/ref/spec#Type_definitions linking to
https://golang.org/ref/spec#Predeclared_identifiers and saying that
there exist already defined types may ease this, or the suggestion you
have of making the word "defined" linked to defined types in
https://golang.org/ref/spec#Errors (or both).