On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:41 AM Martins Eglitis <mart...@sitilge.id.lv> wrote:

> Thank you for the kind answer. I can not see the asm tool in the gollvm
> toolchain. Or should I use something else?

There is no asm tool in the GoLLVM toolchain.  When building for
GoLLVM the go tool will build assembly code using clang directly.

> This is the go snippet:
>
> package asm
>
> // RteCompilerRmb is lfence
> func RteCompilerRmb()
>
> // RteCompilerWmb is sfence
> func RteCompilerWmb()
>
> // Prefetcht0 is prefetch
> func Prefetcht0(addr uintptr)
>
> func GenerateMask(v1 *([32]uint8), v2 *([32]uint8), previousMask
> *([32]bool), result *([32]bool)) bool

OK, based on that you are going to have to rewrite those functions in
standard assembly language, and use build tags to select the specific
.s file that should be built.

Ian