Here is an example running server with TLS

package main
import (
    "net/http"
    "log"
)
func HelloServer(w http.ResponseWriter, req *http.Request) {
    w.Header().Set("Content-Type", "text/plain")
    w.Write([]byte("This is an example server.\n"))
}
func main() {
    http.HandleFunc("/hello", HelloServer)
    err := http.ListenAndServeTLS(":443", "server.crt", "server.key", nil)
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal("ListenAndServe: ", err)

so in http package there is "ListenAndServeTLS" which can be used to run
the server with TLS enabled.

Hope that helps