Hello people
i have always found modules very scary and complicated but now there seems
to be no way round any longer.
I have a lot of packages that i do now want to put in repositories. I want
them to be locally accessible, without internet access.
Everything always worked great for me with the old GOPATH setup.
Yesterday i installed go 1.14 on a new machine, and thought, ok lets try
the modules. I followed "How to write Go code" (
https://golang.org/doc/code.html) and was happy to read the following:
"
Note that you don't need to publish your code to a remote repository before
you can build it. A module can be defined locally without belonging to a
repository. However, it's a good habit to organize your code as if you will
publish it someday.
"
I did indeed get the hello module to work well.

However, my next quest was to import the hello/morestrings package in
another module and use it there. I can get it to work :(
Does anyone know of a good document/wiki/tutorial about developing go code
that is not on remote repositories?  Go was great but now i feel totally
handicapped...