Lol!  Lack of sleep is real...  apologies for the horrible keyboard offset
below.  What I was trying to suggest was to check the case on your ID field.
In your struct it is all capitalized.  The constant and my guess the
dereferenced string is a lower case i with a capital D.  Running your code
through a debugger at that point might confirm why it isnt falling into your
expected area vs my above guess based on the case mismatch of your ahortened
example.
 Good luck!  I am sure you will figure it out soon... David