I think a more specific point to be made is that it is a few select people
speaking for the community. In fact, the associating of BLM with the EJI is
suspect. Neither org associates with the other and their platforms are in many
ways Incompatible.

As a 30+ year major inner city dweller I can testify the issues are complex and
nuanced, and people should be really hesitant when speaking for others under
the assumption they know what’s best for them.