After all (I think this has been discussed already ), who is owner of the
Golang Project ? Isn't this supposed to be an open source / community based
project ?
What about mine political ideas, can I put them also on golang's front
page, since I am part of the community ?

Where will we end up in some years if this continues, in middle age
inquisition times with some new Jesuits popping up judging others for their
political correctness ?
Isn't Twitter and other social networks enough for articulating political
opinions, or someone wants to force them upon us ?

This is very bad smelling, I vote for leaving golangs' homepage neutral as
for now ! Golang.org for golang.org, Twitter and other for politics.