On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:45 PM Denis Cheremisov
<denis.cheremi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be much less troublesome if you would keep using contracts instead
> of this interface insanity.

I understand that you are not in favor of the new design draft, but
some of the words you are using are on the aggressive side.  Please be
mindful of our code of conduct (https://golang.org/conduct) and
express your disagreement in more respectful ways.  We are all working
to make Go better.

Thanks.

Ian