But as per my understanding the threading mechanism of Golang is far more
better and lightweight than any technology like C# or Java. My use case is
I wanted to deploy golang api on kuernetes which will be called by 150
clients every 20 seconds. I don't know how much ram and cpu will be be good
in such case. Before this, I have never deployed anything on K8. I always
used azure shared instance for my other technologies where resource
management is automatic.