From: Yaw Boakye <wheres...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 10:43:11 AM
To: Jon Conradt <j...@theconradts.com>
Cc: golang-nuts <golang-nuts@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [go-nuts] Re: Generics and parentheses

I don't know if the recommendation to use guillamets is out of spite for the
ongoing deliberations. But if it's a serious recommendation, then can some
recommend where I can buy one of these European keyboards? On top of that, I
could start a business selling European keyboards to Go programmers in Africa
who want to use generics, where American keyboards (or keyboard with mostly
ASCII characters) are common.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 4:56 PM Jon Conradt