I'm never sure how much detail to share. The colorForth idea is a perfect
example of the thought about "another dimension" of specification. (Albeit
difficult to implement in practice). The upper/lower case signal is a good
one, and easy; it is limiting, but not terribly, and offers easy
frictionless specification.

The earlier comment about ";" being everywhere and nowhere in Go is
important. It leads to the question "what can we intuit?" That is a fine
starting place. For example, if the generic specification requires "()" or
"[]" or whatever around type-concretization lists, but the parser will add
them for you, then you'll never see either except in "pedantic" machine
generated code or the rareish case of a generic type list that needs
another generic type list as an element (the inner ones need delimiters).

I vote for this whatever symbol is chosen.

--

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*