Hi John,

Thanks for you answer, which led me to the correct configuration.
It was all about the "subject" missing from my way of implementing the
Service ; as the function gmail.New() is deprecated, gmail.NewService() is
to be used instead...but it does not implement - yet - the "subject" prop.

A discussion is still opened to fix this lack of code:
https://github.com/googleapis/google-api-go-client/issues/379
This describes exactly the code you sent me (btw, I don't know I received
your answers by mail but they are not displayed here on
groups.google.com)...which is working like a charm.

Thanks a lot again,