In addition to Jake's question regarding whether you want to round up or
down I'll point out there isn't any to cast to float64 and back to int64.
If you want to "round down" just divide by four. If you want to "round up"
add one less than the divisor before dividing; e.g., bet := (cash + 3) /
4. Notice the ":=" which avoids the need for the "var bet int64" statement.

--
Kurtis Rader